Announce: pylibparted project

Hi,

I'm developing a project named pylibparted that aims to provide python
bindings for parted's library (libparted). This project was accepted
in Google's Summer of Code and it's being mentored by Fedora. I
already have a snapshot available for testing that can be downloaded
from pylibparted.tigris.org. I hope this project can be useful for
installers such as anaconda, GLI (Gentoo) and others. If possible, I'd
like that some anaconda developer could criticize pylibparted's API,
so it can be really useful. :-)

Best,

-- Ulisses