Re: A problem customising the install to reduce the number of disks needed....

Hi,

dvd isn't an option at the moment and won't happen at all for the
existing 70+ kiosks I have at present.

My main problem is I follow the process to produce the distro,
but I can't get the tools show me the rpms I don't need. I don't
know whether my comps.xml is the problem or its just a problem
with the getnotincomps.py. The getnotincomps.py seems to be failing
because it can't find dependancies for each package in I mention
in the comps.xml. Why this is the case I don't know as getfullcomps.py
seems to be working fine along with the other stages up to running
getnotincomps.py.

Does anyone have more detailed instructions for producing a single
disk install with anaconda?

Thanks,

om