Re: Anaconda hack

Thanks for the reply,

I wants to do it for redhat 7.3 cause we already have a customized
version of it with so many modification and it will be too much work
to apply that modification to fedora.

Do you know anyone who have worked on this or can you help me in this.

or i need to post the question on fedora-development list.

Regards
Vishal