Re: Device Parameter with Anaconda

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 09:08 -0500, Ronald Reed wrote:
> Is the dispatch.py code the main section? I assume that the program
> follows the installSteps in order?

Yup, installSteps is the order in which the dispatcher follows things
once anaconda really starts. However...

> I still have not found which part of the code uses the device parameter.
> Thanks to Panu Matilainen, I found the part that reads the kickstart
> file, but the kickstart.py file does nothing with the device parameter.

... part of the kickstart file is handled by the loader - it has to, in
order to find the rest of anaconda :) So what really handles the device
parameter is loader2/kickstart.c and thereabouts.

	- Panu -