Re: Ask for help about customizing Fedora Core 1, Thanks in advance!:-)

王秀文 wrote:
> Anaconda-devel-list,
>     hello,everyone.
>     What i want to do is to cut out the original three cds into
> one cd containing only our own necessary rpm packages.Because in
> every cd,there are different TRANS.TBL fiels such as
>     $DISK[123]/TRANS.TBL
>     $DISK[123]/Fedora/TRANS.TBL
> 	$DISK[123]/Fedora/RPMS/TRANS.TBL
> 	$DISK[1]/Fedora/base/TRASN.TBL
>     I wonder if these files are created automatically by running
> a particular command or i must manually edit these files to ensure
> the consistency.
>
>     Anyway,how to create one installing cd from the original three
> cds?or if i just want to cut out into two cds.
>     What steps should i take?Is there any document on this subject.
> Please help,Thanks a lot lot lot lot!
>

>                                                        mosquite
Mosquite,

What you are doing is common practice.  Please look at
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/PreparingTheBuildEnvironment.

"7. Remove the TRANS.TBL files. This tidies up your working directories
and also prevents splittree.py from complaining about an "rpm.error:
public key not trusted" error.

find $BASE -name TRANS.TBL -exec rm -f {} \;

The TRANS.TBL files are created by options in the mkisofs command later
in the build process
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/CustomizingFedoraCore.
You may want to look around on this site some more.

Greg