Ask for help about customizing fedora core,Thanks in advance,^-^

everyone,
    hello!First thanks for help from all of you!
    And now i can see my own packages during installing process.Since
i have not integrated custom Fedora core into Bootable Media,i only
do two things described below.
    1.edit comps.xml
	2.run command
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist --productpath=Fedora --hdlist
/root/hdlist /mount/fedora
    After that,i designated directory when installing and everything
seems going well.
    But my purpose is to release my customized fedora core.That is
where problem begins.
    when i run command,

/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder /mount/fedora i386 Fedora > /temp/pkgfile
Traceback(most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder",line 10,in ?
    import whiteout
ImportError:No module named whiteout

    so,What's the problem?Thanks very very much!

                                                     mosquite