Re: last step before install

On Tue 12 Apr 2005 18:58, Nick Ralabate wrote:

> I think the last step before install, where you are asked to gather
> your CDs and either continue or restart, is very user unfriendly.  I
> think it would be better to have the choice to go back, in case you
> don't have all the CDs.  Is there anyone looking into changing this?
> If not, does anyone have any ideas on where I can start?

I don't know the answer to your question,
but what I have always found even sillier
is when you have chosen what packages you want to install
you are then asked if you want to install everything
(or a minimal set).
Surely the time to ask this was before the choice was offered?

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366