patches like buildinstall not available???

Hello,
      i am trying to built a customised distribution of my own.i am refering to the following guidde which is vastly mentioned on anaconda-devel-list

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject

But the problem is that the patches mentioned in this document are not available on its location as mentioned in the book.Especially patches like buildinstall which are necessary are missing from its location.I tried to google for them but didnt find any success.So if any  one has any idea about the location of these patches and have it themselves plzz inform me.By the way i am using FC2 to rebuild my distribution.Plz reply soon as i need to finish this project soon.
Thanks in advance.