Kickstart in RHEL 3 goes interactive

Hello,

I would like to know if Jeremy or anyone else has considered an
alternate failure scenario when a kickstart is supposed to be completely
scripted and it goes interactive because the NFS server is not found.
Right now, if someone boots and they're unable to reach the NFS server
(either because IP is misconfigured, or the host has dual NICs, or
whatever), the installer goes into interactive mode and asks the
Language, Keyboard and the NFS server location.  I'd like to define an
alternate failure scenario that just displays a message: "Your
installation is unable to complete properly.  This is most likely due to
a network issue.  Please contact your support organization for further
assistance."  When I have hundreds of folks installing linux via
kickstart and the first thing they see asks them for the language, they
assume they're supposed to answer it.  I'd like to make sure they never
get the interactive questions; instead it should just fail with a
message I define.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this and if it makes sense to define a
new ks.cfg parameter that enables this new behavior?

/Brian/
--
     Brian Long                      |         |           |
     IT Data Center Systems          |       .|||.       .|||.