Re: Where is "Red Hat Linux" image?

I have follow everything u said, but the splash.png is not the image i wanted. splash.png is the image for the anaconda welcome screen..

Maybe the "Red Hat Linux" image was bundled together with initrd.img becos it appear after isolinux loading initrd.img and vmlinuz.. and it starts doin some init stuff and then run the anaconda.

Any idea?

tkb