Re: remove minimum and full install

Hi, thank for the diff, it works well ;p

By the way if I want to remove the Miscellaneous options I need to remove as the same in hdrlist.pu and comps.py, but there's the same sequence for Miscellaneous in the two files with the orderPackageGRoups def. Which one too select ? or do I need to remove  the comp.name == u"Base" too ?

Last question for the day.

I've made an cdrom installation for (exemple) server1 and server2. I've my server1.py and server2.py in installclasses tree. In each file there description for install_server1 and install_server2 off the comps.xml.

In the comps.xml i leave with base and core groups from Fedora base comps file and add the install_server1 and install_server2 groups. I'va also add package_server1 and package_server2 groups. And finally i've put grouphierarchy group with another supplementary group at the end. Hope I'm clear ;o(

I'would like to know how to do when i'll going to chose one particular installation (server1), to see in the package_selection just packages associated to package_server1 and not both package_server1 and package_server2, i mean how to have different packages selection depending of the installation.

Thanks if someone could help

Vincent

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 09:03:37AM +0100, Vincent FONTENEAU wrote:
> is it possible to remove those two options or bye the way to remove the
> menu "diverts" from the package selection
.. ...