Updating HOWTO

I have created a simple HOWTO for updating and recreating the Fedora Core 3
distribution CDs.  It also includes information on creating DVDs instead of
CDs as well as creating (and optionally expanding) the RescueCD.

This document can be seen at http://czarc.net/HOWTO-Updating-fc3.html

Before generally publishing this document, I thought some of the folks on this
mailing list could comment and provide feedback to any errors I have made.

I have not tried this with the FC-development (FC4) and would be interested in
any differences which I could incorporate into the document.

Gene