FC3 customized error ..

Dear All,
 If you encounter this error on your customized FC3 installer,
  install exited abnormally
   sending termination signals...done
   sending kill signals...done
   disabling swap...
      /tmp/hda2
   unmounting filesystem...
      /mnt/runtime done
      /mnt/sysimage done
  you may safely reboot your system

 Here what you should do, check wether that packages that you have added on your customized installer doesn't have a problem. You can do this by issuing the following command
 #/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist --withnumbers --fileorder [customizedFC3path]/pkgfile
 \ [basedirectoryofthecustomizedFC3] --productpath [directory where the base and RPMS folder is located] if you have receive error message or a Warning messages after you have done this you should look on the rpm package that has a Warning message on it you could either delete or retain it.
 For more reference visit this site.
http://www.coolgoose.com/sites/lal_tvm/anaconda.html
 It works for me. But there is still a little problem I have yet to solve. The one with the lvm error. I have to manually partition my harddisk just to install my customized FC3 because if I selected automic partion it will give me the error message "lvmcreate error".

Jerry Garcia