A couple of days late - but a possible anaconda request

If its not too late to request some features in the upcoming anaconda -
I have something that has been 'bugging' me for a while. I am not even
sure if it is Anaconda I should be requesting the change from (maybe
more of a Disk Druid thing)

When installing software RAID 1 over two hard drives - grub only gets
installed on the first drive. It would be nice if grub was also
installed to the second drive.

As you might have guessed - it is not much fun if the first drive dies
and even though you have a perfect mirror of your system - you can't
boot into it!

--
pAntZ

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when
you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!