RPM building - no brp-compress step

Folks,

  Hope this is not too far offtopic for this list ..

  I wish to build rpm packages that contain pictures - in fact
  image archives from wikipedia.

  I would like to be able to rsync updated versions of these rpms at
  a later date, that will be mostly the same, plus/minus a few.

  As a consequence, I do /not/ want the rpms to be compressed, so
  that rsync can handle the diffs efficiently.

  Is there a spec file directive I can use to specify that the
  brp-compress step is skipped ?

Cheers,  Andy!