Re: can you NFS install using a DVD iso image?

Hrm, interesting, so it loopback mounts the nfs exported iso locally,
is there any peformance decrease from doing this?  To me it seems like
this would not be too bandwidth friendly, or atleast less friendly
than doing the mount on the server and than accessing the individual
files required over the network.

-miah