Re: implantisomd5 --supported option?

Chris Adams wrote:

Once upon a time, Paul Pianta <pantz@xxxxxx> said:
Could someone please explain what the '--supported' option is with the implantisomd5 anaconda-runtime script?

IIRC, if "--supported" is specified, the installer assumes that the disc
is a "mastered" disc and doesn't prompt to check the media by default.
Thanks Chris,

Would you have any idea why, after running implantisomd5 on my .iso, and then verifying that it is ok with 'checkisomd5 --verbose' right after, when I burn it to cd - and run the mediacheck from the cd - I get FAILED all the time.

I have tried burning on 3 different machines, 3 different burners, 3 times each (checked the .iso file's md5sums b4 burning) and everyone of them fails the mediacheck test on the cd.

Getting rather frustrated ...

btw - the cd seems to install just fine if i choose to ignore the failed mediacheck test ...

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!