Problem with a custom Redhat DVD and Anaconda

Hi,

I have a problem with what I think is Anaconda.  I created a DOS
bootable Redhat DVD.  It boots to DOS, loads CDROM driver, and executes
autoboot.bat script located on the DVD file system to start Redhat Linux
installation.  Now, everything appears to work fine until Anaconda is
trying to mount the DVD file system.  After choosing "local CDROM" as
the "Installation Method" I get an error:

I could not find a Red Hat Linux Advanced Server CDROM in any of your
CDROM drives.  Please insert the Redhat CD and press "OK" to retry.

Another thing I noticed is that on the F3 screen I get a message "trying
to mount device hda" and nothing more.  Every time I press "OK" at the
error message it keeps on coming back with a fresh "trying to mount
device hda" message.

Now, before making this DVD I tried this process without combining both
the boot disk and the Redhat DVD together and I did not any problems.

So yesterday I went back to my custom DVD and attempted to start the
installation via HTTP to get the shell prompt on F2.  From the shell
prompt I was able to successfully mount the DVD file system in
/mnt/source directory.

The only thin custom on this disk is the boot sector; otherwise the DVD
file system is untouched.

Can anyone give me an idea what is going on?  Thanks in advance,

Chris