Re: CD-R cannot boot a bootable CD made by CD-RW

Yes , the CD-ROM can boot from other bootable CD.

Thanks !

Ed Brown <ebrown@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
One more thing which you have probably already verified, but don't
mention specifically, is whether ANY disk is bootable in the the
CD-ROM. Is it in the boot sequence / can you boot using the CD-ROM and
another bootable CD?

-Ed