controlling which modules get loaded

Hi,

  I'm still strying to figure out how to control which scsi modules get
loaded first when installing a system with multiple SCSI controllers.
This time I'm using noprobe when booting the kernel and then trying to
load the modules I want using device lines in a kickstart file. I'm
noticing that when I do this though it seems to never be able to find
the modules I'm asking it to load, although they are definitely present
(at least in the second stage).

This is anaconda from RH9.

Does anyone have any idea  if this should work?

TIA,
Greg

--
Greg Dickie