(no subject)

I have followed the instructions about building a customized anaconda
installer, found at http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject
and I ended up with an install cd which displayed no text in
the screen, just the images. Just when I was quitting the install and the machine prepared to reboot, I saw some errors regarding pango, which I patched before running buildinstall, according to the above sites instructions. I believe the problem with the text not appearing was due to pango.
 Additionally, I have trouble locating the following package requirements of the
buildinstall script :

convertdb1
 python2
 Xconfigurator (found for older redhat version not fedora)
 fonts-ISO8859-9
 Xft (found for older redhat version not fedora)
 XFree86-KOI8-R
 XFree86-KOI8-R-75dpi-fonts.

which I did not install at all.
 Are these packages necessary for rebuilding anaconda?
 If so, are they available at any site you know?