Re: Re: Re: Problem rebuilding Fedora Core 2

Hi,
sorry i wasn't able to test this earlier...

> Yes, buildinstall should make it, but I was wondering if it left it
> there without removing it.  Do you have more than one partition
> mounted
> under /usr/src/fedora2.cdrom?  What options did you give buildinstall?
> Can you try to manually create the b
> TOPDESTPATH=/usr/src/fedora2.cdrom
> PRODUCT=Fedora
> mkdir -p $TOPDESTPATH/images/isopath
> cp -rl $TOPDESTPATH/isolinux $TOPDESTPATH/images/isopath
> # The next one is all one line
> mkisofs -o $TOPDESTPATH/images/boot.iso -b \
>  isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat \
>  -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table\
>  -R -J -V "$PRODUCT" -T $TOPDESTPATH/images/isopath
>
> rm -rf $TOPDESTPATH/images/isopath
>
> Let us know if you get any errors running any of these.
>
> Forrest

Hm, this is very strange, i walked through this script step by step and
i get the same errormessage:

INFO:   UTF-8 character encoding detected by locale settings.
        Assuming UTF-8 encoded filenames on source filesystem,
        use -input-charset to override.
Unknown file type (unallocated)
/usr/src/it.sec/fedora2.cdrom/images/isopath/.. - ignoring and
continuing.

the strange thing is that the mkisofs command deletes the ispath
directory (i checked it before the rm command and it wasn't there any
longer)

Any ideas ?

Thank you
Martin