Re: Problems with anaconda images

On Sat, 1 May 2004 13:09:12 +0100 (BST)
Pathik Patel [Pathik] wrote:

Pathik> As i have posted this message before. I m getting error when in anaconda when the installation of packages is being started.
Pathik>
Pathik> It gives following error as following.
Pathik>
Pathik> unable to load rnotes/01-hasitall-install.png
Pathik> couldn't get a pix.
Pathik>
Pathik> So can anybody tell what is the problem???? I have checked stage2.img it contains rnotes (above stated images) at /usr/share/anaconda/pixmaps/rnotes location.

maybe you could check manually during the installation if the picture
is really there and has correct rights on it. then maybe you could try with
an original picture, to make sure it does not come from yours.

--
Alain