Re: partition method not working?

Taylor,

Thank You, that pointed me in the right direction.
I have a %pre script that prompts the user for "advanced partitioning", then it deletes partitioning info in the kickstart file. So, I have a ks.cfg (standard install) file & an expert.cfg (partitioning) file. I had the impression that anaconda re-reads the kickstart file as "ks.cfg". But for whatever reason, it only does that during an nfs install. For a CD install, I'll have to leave the file as expert.cfg.

I'll test it soon.

thanks again
steve