Thank you for all the help, getting close to a complete build

I just want to say thank for all the helps from member of this list.
Especially to Forrest, Paul, and Richard.  By using the pkgorder, and
use the output to generate an update hdlist seem to fix my problem with
the following error that I was getting

/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.55990: line 3: /sbin/install-info: No such file or
directory
error: %post(libgcj-3.2.3-20) scriptlet failed, exit status 127

Where per suggest by Forrest that info need to be install before libgcj.

Also, all of my RPMS inside my Update folder are getting updated from
the build (Since I am using RHEL 3.0 Update 1 CD sets).  The Update
folder are inside the default RedHat folder, at the same level as RPMS.

However, I still have one last issue which I can not explain.  Out of
the 257 packages that suppose to get install, only 251 make it!  As I
have mention before, using the same ks.cfg, if I use the 4 individual CD
during the installation process, everything works fine.  But if I use
the newly created CD with the same ks.cfg, the following RPMS did not
get install

libdbi-0.6.5-5.i386.rpm
libxslt-1.0.33-1.i386.rpm
lockdev-1.0.1-1.2.i386.rpm
mx-2.0.3-8.i386.rpm
pyxf86config-0.3.5-1.i386.rpm
rhpl-0.110-1.i386.rpm

Also, the %package section to my anaconda-ks.cfg that was generate
during the install looks quite difference between the 4 original CD
install and the single custom CD install

Anaconda-ks.cfg from 4 CD installation
--------------------------------------
%packages
@ mysql
@ web-server
@ mail-server
@ dns-server
@ ftp-server
-samba-common
-wvdial
-jakarta-regexp
-ncompress
-atk
-netdump
-tcsh
-unix2dos
-bonobo-activation
-dhclient
-irda-utils
-tftp
-ppp
-pam_smb
-mx4j
-gnome-mime-data
-jfsutils
-finger
-minicom
-gnome-python2
-sharutils
-iptables-ipv6
-nc
-MyODBC
-dos2unix
-fbset
-kernel-pcmcia-cs
-libgnome
-rdate
-sendmail-cf
-linc
-pdksh
-samba
-wireless-tools
-php-ldap
-xalan-j
-pygtk2
-lha
-squid
-alchemist
-libgnomecanvas
-isdn4k-utils
-vconfig
-libbonobo
-commons-logging
-commons-modeler
-libwvstreams
-libgcj-ssa
-rsh
kernel
-tcpdump
-unixODBC
-redhat-java-rpm-scripts
-redhat-config-network-tui
grub
-bcel
-libmng
-gnome-vfs2
-fam
-pax
-audiofile
-XFree86-Mesa-libGLU
-lslk
-qt
-libIDL
-yp-tools
-esound
-commons-digester
-commons-collections
-setserial
-pygtk2-libglade
-libgnomeui
-star
-krbafs-utils
-libart_lgpl
-MySQL-python
-redhat-config-mouse
-libglade2
-PyXML
-rdist
-ypbind
-mt-st
-libbonoboui
-rp-pppoe
-4Suite
-lftp
-nano
-redhat-switch-mail-gnome
-mod_authz_ldap
-mtr
-redhat-config-httpd
-xerces-j
-mysql-devel
-usbutils
-hwcrypto
-commons-beanutils
-krbafs
-nfs-utils
-portmap
-rmt
-GConf2
-gnome-python2-bonobo
-ash
-pam_krb5
-distcache-devel
-ORBit
-talk
-gtk2
-distcache
-cyrus-sasl-gssapi
-dump
-apmd
-pyorbit
-pango
-hotplug
-ipsec-tools
-prelink
-cup
-libdbi-dbd-mysql

anaconda-ks.cfg from single custom CD installation
%packages
@ mysql
@ web-server
@ mail-server
@ dns-server
@ ftp-server
-XFree86-Mesa-libGLU
-netdump
-lftp
-ypbind
-hotplug
kernel
-redhat-config-network-tui
grub

Do anyone have anymore input?

dwc

Both the individual sending this e-mail and The Lubrizol Corporation intend that this electronic message be used exclusively by the individual or entity to which it is intended to be addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and thereby exempt and protected from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication and are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original message from your e-mail system.

http://www.lubrizol.com/disclaimer/cliquez_ici_pour_traduction_en_francais.htm
http://www.lubrizol.com/disclaimer/Für_die_deutsche_Übersetzung_bitte_hier_klicken.htm
http://www.lubrizol.com/disclaimer/Clicar_aqui_para_versão_em_Português.htm
http://www.lubrizol.com/disclaimer/Dé_un_clic_aquí_para_su_traducción_al_español.htm