Re: Customize Anaconda/Kickstart

Don't use autostep or interactive. Just plain kickstart install. I had success with my ks.cfg which will ask for the keyboard, Languages support, root password, timezone. I have not experimented with packages though.

Here is my ks

#System  language
#lang en_US
#Language modules to install
#langsupport  --default=en_US
#System keyboard
#keyboard us
#System mouse
mouse generic3ps/2
#Sytem timezone
#timezone Asia/Calcutta
#Root password
#rootpw --iscrypted $1$4JcgmTyt$AG7rtgInmdsn1diOhBusa0
#Reboot after installation
reboot
#Use text mode install
text
#Install Red Hat Linux instead of upgrade
install
#Use NFS installation Media
nfs --server=10.0.0.1 --dir=/linux/rh
#System bootloader configuration
bootloader --location=mbr
#Clear the Master Boot Record
zerombr yes
#Partition clearing information
clearpart --all
#Disk partitioning information
part /boot --fstype ext3 --size 300 --asprimary
part /home --fstype ext3 --size 1000 --grow --maxsize 10000
part /tmp --fstype ext3 --size 500 --grow --maxsize 2000
part swap --recommended
part / --fstype ext3 --size 1 --grow
#System authorization infomation
auth  --useshadow  --enablemd5
#Network Information
#network --static
#Firewall configuration
firewall --disabled
#Do not configure XWindows
skipx
#Package install information
%packages --resolvedeps
@ Web Server

--- "Kohlmeier, Markus" <markus.kohlmeier@xxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, i try this with the autostep option. I have no definition for the installation packages, but the autostep doesnt stop at this point (i think the minimal package is selected as default).

Markus

-----Urspr�he Nachricht-----