Questions about keyboard languages

Hello,

Firs of all sorry for my English.

Anyone know what to change in anaconda to:

1)Make default (first) keyboard language ? English, even if you choose different language of installation.
Example: I choose Russian during the installation but I want my keyboard write on english first and on russian only
after I type shift+shift (because I think there is no data that need to be written on native language during the
installation. I think people usually use English usernames, passwords and computers names).

2)By the way how to change this shift+shift to another (alt+shift for example).

3)How can I delete an ability of chose some languages as supported in system (for example I want to delete Chainese and
Jpanise).
I found how to delete them from installation language table (lang-table file) but I can't find how to delete them from
supported languages.

4)How can I make default (first) keyboard language in my system ? English. Example: when I install on russian it writes
in XF86Config ?Option XkbLayout ru,us? but I want English first - ?Option XkbLayout us,ru?.

I think this will be interesting not only for me.
Sorry for my English once more.

   --
  {00} Peace, Pavel Ivanov
 / \/ \  E-mail: pi@xxxxxxx