custom fedora cd

hi people

just a couple of questions about the anaconda tools involved in building a custom fedora cd:

1. 'genhdlist' in anaconda-runtime-9.2-2 is still searching for the 'RedHat' directory when its run. I made a symbolic link from Fedora to RedHat and now 'genhdlist' runs without any errors - is this the right way to workaround this problem?

2. 'buildinstall' is a bit cryptic in the parameters you need to pass to it ... Could someone verify what each option means (and whether it is needed or not) ...

buildinstall \
--comp    # no idea what this is
--pkgorder    # writes to or reads from a file with package order?
--version # version number of what? can this be customised? or it must match Fedora version?
--product    #  can this be customised or it must match Fedora?
--release     # can this be customised to whatever you want?
--prodpath # is this the path to the 'Fedora' directory in the root of the build tree?
$BASE/Fedora-Custom/i386   # this is the path to the root of the build tree

more questions to come later I'm sure ...
thanks!
pantz

p.s. Taylor + Alexander - i feel i should explain to you guys that i misunderstood the 'customising anaconda doc' as 'customising redhat doc', and when i finally realised it, i faded into the background and kept my mouth shut. I am just getting into anaconda stuff now but I am available to help if you need it, and if the project made it off its wobbly feet (ie. no redhat cvs repos., savannah problems, unfriendly formatting tools, etc.) ;-)