adding file systems in 7.x

Hey guys,

I've added a file system before to 7.x by using libparted, but I'm
wondering if there's an easier way of changing code only in fsset.py so as
to not have to go to all of the trouble.  I really don't need to format
the device or anything like that, just partition it with a particular
partition id type.

Here's my base class:

class testFileSystem(FileSystemType):
    def __init__(self):
        FileSystemType.__init__(self)
        self.partedFileSystemType = None
        self.formattable = 0
        self.checked = 0
        self.linuxnativefs = 1
        self.maxSize = 2 * 1024 * 1024
        self.supported = 1
        self.name = "test"

    def labelDevice(self, entry, chroot):
        pass

    def formatDevice(self, entry, progress, chroot='/'):
        pass

fileSystemTypeRegister(testFileSystem())

Normally I'd set self.partedFileSystemType to
parted.file_system_type_get("test") or whatever I'd set up in libparted,
but shouldn't there be a way of just setting it to "0xff" or whatever?

--Patrick.