Fedora build scripts

Hi,

I hope this is the right list for this question, but:

Will RH be releasing the Fedora build scripts when the public CVS servers are put up. On the web site it states that "There will be a Fedora build system that approved contributors can use to build their packages for Fedora", however, it only states that a contributor may be able to build his/her package, but does not specify if people will be able to download all of the Fedora source plus the actual distro build scripts used by RH to rebuild Fedora on a contributor's computer.

Also, sorry if this is stated somewhere on the site and I missed it.

Thanks in advance,
Akbar