RH9 custom installation CD - some more questions

Title: Message
OK, so I decided to make a kickstart CD (thanks to everyone who answered). Now I have some more questions:

1. I found 2 articles describing the steps one has to follow to make such a CD. One by Brett Schwarz and the other by Gray Watson:
http://256.com/gray/docs/rh_boot/
These articles refer to RH8, and I'm going to use RH9. I found a few posts on this mailing list about problems with the articles and some suggested solutions. Does anyone know about an updated article for RH9? Or at least about a list with the necessary changes?

2. After running Brett's scripts, I was left with the RPMS that are needed for the core and base packages. I noticed that for some packages I have more than 1 version. For example, for the kernel package I have the athlon, i586 and i686 versions, and for the openssl I have the i386 and i686 versions. For most packages I have only the i386 version, but for some packages I have only another version. For example, I have only the athlon version for the kernel-smp package.
Is all that OK, or do I need to leave only 1 version for each package? And if I leave more than one, which one will be installed?

Thanks,
Ido

Buy land - they've stopped making it. - Mark Twain
Ido Yellin
WebCohort Ltd.
E-mail: ido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx