RH9 custom installation CD - some basic questions

Title: Message
We need to create a CD that will include a minimal Redhat 9 installation and the installation of our software product, so that all one will have to do is boot a new machine with the CD and the RH9 and our product will be automatically installed.
I have gone through the archives and here's what I understand. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regarding the first part (automatic minimal installation of RH9), I have 2 options:
1. I can create a Kickstart installation, e.g. following Brett Schwarz's article - http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6473. By the way, is there an update of this article for RH9?
2. I can create an installation CD using buildinstall, e.g. following Luigi Bitonti's article - http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/howto/other-formats/html_single/RedHat-CD-HOWTO.html.
Now, from what I understand, I can use either one. Right? What are the arguments for each option?

Regarding the second part (automatic installation of our product too), is the situation any different?

And some more questions:
1. According to Luigi Bitonti's article, I'm supposed to use splitdistro. But the idea was to have only 1 CD. So, can I simple use the 1st CD, and ignore the rest?
2. Do the 2 options mutually exclude each other, or is there a situation in which I'll combine them?
3. I don't intend this CD to be used by a power user, so I want everything to be automatic. I don't want the user to have to answer questions. Does it mean that I have to create a kickstart installation CD (in order for all the questions to be answered in advance)?

Thanks,
Ido

Buy land - they've stopped making it. - Mark Twain
Ido Yellin
WebCohort Ltd.
E-mail: ido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx