Re: default background

Paul Pianta wrote:

anyone know where i might be able to change the default background image for using it in a custom cd?

sorry thats not very clear ...

i would like to add my own desktop background and have it displayed by
default with my customized rh9 cds. Can anyone tell me where the config
for default background image is stored, so i might be able to just do an
anaconda post-install copy of my image to the right place (or link it -
or however it is done (which is want im trying to find out!) )

If you right-click on the background click Change Desktop Background, you should see that the default background is called default.png. Searching for default.png:
locate default.png | grep background
you should find /usr/share/backgrounds/images/default.png

A quick rpm command will show you the rpm that it belongs to, so you could rebuild it with your customized background:
rpm -qf /usr/share/backgrounds/images/default.png

Forrest