Re: Hacking anaconda for RHL 7.3

Leaving the network configuration line out of ks.cfg (7.x) will not
result in bringing up a configuration screen for the info. It will
attempt dhcp and failing that it will kick you out of kickstart into a
manual install.

There is not a documented way to do what you ask but it can be done for
7.x. See previous posts at:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2003-September/msg00045.html
http://www.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2003-September/msg00046.html