boot error

I had a perfectly fine custom made distro made. Booted and installed no problem.

I added three more packages to my distro (RealPlayer, wvdial and its needed lib file). I build the comps.xml with kstools, made a new package order and ran buildinstall (all the same way I did it before when I got working custom distros).

Now suddenly I get the message that the distro can not be found in any of my CD-ROMS. The .discinfo file is there, I made sure of that.

In terminal 4 I get the following messages:

<4> FAT: bogus logical sector size 0
<4> VFS: Can't find a valid FAT filesystem on dev 16:00.
<4> VFS: Can's find ext2 filesystem on dev ide1(22,0).
<7> ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
<7> ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
<4> Unable to identify CD-ROM format.
<4> VFS: Can't find ext2 filesystem on dev loop(7,0).

Any ideas?

I am using RedHat 9 and it is trying to install on a SCSI disk (I tried on an IDE system and get the same results, although I haven't checked the terminal 4 output on that machine)

Thanks

AR