build_distro-v0.4 gives BETA message

hi people

i accidently posted this to the k12 mailing list (getting a bit confused here) - so please don't attack me for double posting ...

i have just finished running build_distro-v0.4 to update the 3 x K12 cds (ie. RedHat 9) with the latest updates from redhat (i know i could have rsynced with the latest build but i wanted to try out build_distro).

everything went super smoothly - and at the end i had my 3 newly created
isos sitting in my directory.
i used a vmware machine to test the cds and the first cd boots - passes
the media check - starts X and then i click 'next' for the first time ...

then i get the "Warning - this is a beta" dialog and i can abort the
installation or continue.

i was wondering if anyone else has seen this? I don't want people to
think they are installing a beta (even though it is a modified version)
- does anyone have any idea why i would be getting the 'beta' dialog?
and/or how to remove it?

thanks