Re: (.buildstamp and .discinfo) Now splitdistro!

I assume you're making only one CD.  In that case, you don't need "1,2,3" in the
disc list.  Just "1" will do.  There seems to be one package "ooo-dictionaries"
spilling into disc2, I'd recommmend checking the archives to burn more than
650MB on your CD _iff_ you have a 700MB CD.  This can help you pack everything
on one disc, and splitdistro should instead barf on disc2 instead of disc3.

And yes, splitdistro (in 9.0.4) somewhat unfortunately assumes that there is
content spanning more than one disc.  It however, does the right thing for the
first CD so the errors you get are safe to ignore.  Once it's done, goto the
i386-disc1 directory and verify that you have a good .discinfo.  Then run
mkisofs and you should be good to go.

ragho