Re: rebuilding anaconda-9.0-4 src

Jeremy Katz wrote:
It also makes it easier to get things included upstream so you don't
have to keep including patches (*cough* *cough* ;-)

Seriously, if anyone has any patches which they think could be at all
generally interesting for anaconda, send them.  And pretty much anything
that's not "s/RedHat/SomethingElse/g" is interesting, at least as a
point to start discussion.

Sorry, this wasn't a dig at you, Jeremy. I usually do report bugs (bugzilla is down today so I cannot offer any examples, although you probably remember one of them about getting pkgorder to optimize the way that it orders the packages).

Some of the patches I have include allowing mediacheck with kickstart (I create kickstart CDs, so I want people to be able to check the discs), my pkgOrderLate fix, eject CD after installation, default to ks, changing compSize, etc.

I think that I reported the ones that make sense to include, but I'll check when bugzilla is up.

Forrest