Re: control/force order of RPM installation

Thanks Brian for all your help so far.

I finally finished my custom distro using build_ks. Now I want to update it
with update_ks and I have some questions:

1. when running update_ks the to be updates rpms can be in any folder as
long as a specify it?
2. Does update_ks just build the new conf file which I then have to run with
build_ks?
3. If the answer for 2. is yes do the to be updated rpms need th reside in
the by build_ks needed directory tree or can the be in the in 1. mentioned
folder as long as I direct the switch in build_ks to this directory? If so
how many different directory switches can I use while running build_ks?
4. The RH updates and errata can be copied in one directory all together or
do I need to follow the RH ftp directory structure?

Thanks

AR