Kickstart-tools making of build_ks.conf file

Thanks Brian

I finally finished setting up all rpms the way I want it and resolved
all their dependencies.

Now I am on to making my build_ks.conf file.

Is it possible to mention all my packages as a 'package' directive under
one single group named 'Full Install' and not break it down in groups
like base, X Windows, Gnome and so on?

Thanks

AR