Boot Sequence questions

	I've mentioned before that I'm looking into a method for installing
a RedHat distribution onto another set of partitions from an
already-running system, and I'm looking for some information:

Can anyone tell me what the sequence of events is, regarding the loading
of the various filesystems?  Right now I'm looking at things like the
initrd.img file, which seems to have /bin/init, stage1.img which has
more stuff, and state2.img which has even more.

	If anyone happens to know which script governs what's going on
before anaconda is actually invoked, I'd love to hear about it.

--
Adam Haberlach         |  "When your product is stolen by thieves, you
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  have a police problem.  When it is stolen by