Path to cdrom

Hello there guys, if it was already asked, sorry for duplicate, but I couldn't find anything exact on this issue. Let's say, that my RHJ distribution is 2 discs. On the second one I've created a folder (Extras) and put my RPMS there. I can't include them in comps, since version and release are including _underscores_ . Now I would like to put a line in kickstart %post -nochroot section to install them after everything else is done. So what will be the command line in %post section?

%post --nochroot
rpm -ivh /mnt/source/Extras/<rpm file>

or

%post --nochroot