Re: From where anaconda gets images of release notes? RH9

Yes, the buildinstall scripts re-extract everything from the rpms in the
build directory.  They do not use anything (other than cpio and other
such commands) from the machine you are building the iso's on.  Which
means you can build 8.0 iso's on a 9 machine, etc.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE                                jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rossberry.com