Re: From where anaconda gets images of release notes? RH9

Dne Tuesday, 17. June. 2003 15:09 Alain TAUCH <alain.tauch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
napsal(a):
> Zdenek Pizl wrote:
> > Cannot be possible that anaconda uses images from a rpm package ?
>
> I'm not sure to understand your question,

OK, I am going to describe it in better way:

Situation:
- full instalation of downloadable edition of RH9
- directory /RH-9-tree where are all the RPM packages and other files from CDs
- /usr/share/anaconda/pixmaps/rnotes/* directories contain release notes
pictures

Question:
- from where anaconde gets releasenotes pictures when building new iso images?
 a) from /usr/share/anaconda/pixmaps/rnotes/* directory
 b) from a rpm under /RH-9-tree/RedHat/RPMS/anaconda-images-9.0-3.noarch.rpm

What is the correct answer? Or does exist other correct answer not covered by
a) + b) ?

> but anaconda uses images from a rpm package: anaconda-images,
> which need to be changed.
> If you didn't change the rpm, it sure won't work.
> As I said in my first mail, files are located in the rnotes
> folder of anaconda-images source tree.

ok, that shows the b) is correct, right?

z.p.