One question regarding remote display

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the remote display during
installation. As of now I was trying this on RedHat
7.3.
I am able to send the display to another PC which has
xhost + enabled using the method described in RedHat
Custom Installer HowTo on Tony Nugent's site.

If I have 3 PC's say A. B and C.

My installation target PC is 'C'. 'A' is the PC which
has NFS image of the installer . This is RedHat 7.3.
'B' is the PC to which I want to export the display
to. This is RedHat 8.0. If I try exporting the display
to PC 'A' everything works fine without any problems
but the moment i try exporting the display to PC 'B'
anaconda crashes with the follwoing error.

mknod failed: File exists
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 674, in ?
    from splashscreen import splashScreenShow
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/splashscreen.py", line 18,
in ?
    from gtk import *
  File "/usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/gtk.py", line
29, in ?
    _gtk.gtk_init()
RuntimeError: cannot open display

xhost + has been enabled on the system 'B'. So is the
above error there because this cannot be done I mean
when one pc has the NFS image and the display is
exported to another PC or is it becuase of the
different RedHat versions or gtk versions in other
words that I am trying to use or is it becuase I am
stupid? :-)

Thanks in advance for any help,

Arindam Dey

=====