Re: Custom Kernel problem

Hi All

Thanks a lot. I canged my grub.conf file and eveyhting went on fine. I
could now log on to the system.

But I have got one more doubt

mounting other file system :Mount fs ext3 not supported by kernel {FAILED}

I am not sure why this erroe is given while booting.

by doing less /etc/fstab i get this

LABEL =/         /              ext3           defaults            1 1

LABEL =/boot    /boot           ext3           defaults            1  2

Any suggestion are welcomed

-Akash

  	   		     Akash Malhotra
 			        MEnet
EMAIL:                                              PHONE:
akash@xxxxxxxxxx                 		 Mob: (612)251-4393
akash@xxxxxxxxxxx