Re: Install boot disk...

>>>>> "Douglas" == Douglas Mayle <douglas@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Douglas> 3. Netiquette issues If you think HTML email on mailing lists
Douglas> is a problem, ask the maintainers of the mailing list to
Douglas> strip those MIME sections, or block messages with HTML
Douglas> altogether.  As long as they allow it, I'm going to use it,
Douglas> as it is my preferred method of communication, allowing me to
Douglas> be more expressive than plain text alone.

I actually find plain text messages very expressive.

Allow me to demonstrate:

        *plonk*