RE: post install - access to cdrom files

Apologize for the trouble again. But I went through the Jan, Feb and March 03 archive and did not find any post relating to accessing files on the cd during kickstart post install. If a post is there, then I have completly missed it.

Could someone point me to the posting or an article that talks about how to access the cd during post install.

thanks,
Depankar

p.s. I currently have my own rpms as part of the comps file, but I do not want that.