hey guys

this is the first time i am sending mail on this
mailing list. i have successfully made the customized
cd though i need to change the installation startup ..
of course! anaconda .. can some one please give me a
reference as in where can i find docs regarding making
anaconda rpm, i have tried looking for the same on net
but couldnt find any .. anyways please let me know if
u have any good docs where i can ready and customize
the anaconda rpm

thanks

hemant

=====