Re: Debugging installation

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Jim Wildman wrote:

> I paid for my copy, and RedHat has been helping me.
>
> However, the source rpms are freely available at ftp.redhat.com.

I know that, but AFAIK the only software you can describe as "RHAS 2.1"
is what comes on the binaries CD.

Trademarks aside, that seems somewhat reasonable to me, as who can tell
whether you used precisely the same compiler options etc as RH did?

The main reason for my question is that I had assumed the fee you paid
included someone who knows what they're doing doing it at RH's expense.

--
Please, reply only to the list.